Adjunct Associate Professor
- Name: Patrick Hubert Theodoor JANSSEN
- Nationality: Dutch
Qualifications and Affiliations
- 2005: PhD, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 1999: MSc Cognitive Science and Intelligent Computing, University of Westminster (Distinction)
- 1999, 2000: ARB (Architects Registration Board) and RIBA
- 1995: AA Diploma, Architectural Association School of Architecture
- 1991: BA (Hons) Architecture, University of Manchester
- 2017 – ongoing: Associate Professor, TU Delft (Visiting Professor)
- 2016 – ongoing: Associate Professor, National University of Singapore
- 2008 – 2016: Assistant Professor, National University of Singapore
- 2006 – 2008: Lecturer, University of Melbourne
- 2005 – 2006: Post-Doc. Fellow, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 2004 – 2005: Assistant Professor (PT), Hong Kong University
- 1995 – 1999: Architect, Gianni Botsford Architects, London
- 2012 – ongoing: Executive Officer and Treasurer of the Association for Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia
- 2012 – ongoing: Member, BIM Centre of Excellence, Department of Architecture, National University of Singapore
- 2010 – ongoing: Member, CSAC Centre for Sustainable Asian Cities, National University of Singapore
- 2009 – ongoing: Chair of the IT Committee, Department of Architecture, National University of Singapore
Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Studies
- 2005 – 2006: Postdoctoral Fellow at School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 1999 – 2005: PhD at School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Supervisors: Prof John Frazer and Prof Ming-Xi Tang (External examiners: Prof Tom Maver and Prof Jin-Yeu Tsou).
- 2016: Five month sabbatical at The Why Factory (Professor Winy Maas), TU Delft.
- 2015: Three months collaborative research visit to the Chair of Information Architecture (Prof Gerhard Schmitt), ETH Zurich.